Files to download
Getting everything I ever made reuploaded (or updated) at once is a little too much to handle quickly, so just drop me a comment in the shoutbox at the top if there is something you remember I made that you would like to download from here. I should be able to dig out almost anything all the way to my very first creations.
I have now added off site links to my content on the LFE Fileplanet and also listed currently offline files I may upload in the future. Once I make off site or offline downloads available here I will update them with mirror sprites, AI and maybe more.
This is my latest project: Little Fighter one over two. Intending to recreate LF1 on the LF2 engine.
- Game: Killer LF2; planning to update
- Game: ALF2 beta 0.5c; development thread of the new version
- Game: Supra LF2 beta; discontinued
- Stage: Taos Temple; will add mirror sprites and possibly AI
- Stage: Julios 6 Swords; planning to update
This mischievous, ambidextrous, mad clown represents the creator and admin of the 13th Zone. He can use electricity to create antimatter or protect himself. Click the image to download.
This girl is a powerful little mage, capable of summoning ravens to aid her. Click the image to download.
Maveric is back and better than ever. He can now override the safety feature of his EMD to charge all his moves at any time and has a custom artificial intelligence you can challenge in versus mode. Click the image to download.
my 1st Template mod
This is my very first LF2 modification I made in 2004. As you can see I started out small, shabby and overpowered too. So don't be afraid to do the same.
- Character: Skull Hunter Xee; planning to update
- Character: Skull Mark; planning to update
- Character: Skull Bandit; planning to update
- Character: Aeron; will add mirror sprites and AI
- Character: Bluna; will add mirror sprites and AI
- Character: Silva; will add mirror sprites and AI
- Character: Taki; will add mirror sprites
- Character: Alien; will add mirror sprites
- Character: Giant Knight; will add mirror sprites
- Characters: Techmix Davis & Woody; will add mirror sprites
- Characters: Angelic Davis, Dennis, Woody
These sandbags were inspired by the sandbag from super smash brothers melee. You have to select them through the character selection menu. They cannot die and will only disappear if you press F9 or push them off screen. Click the image to download.
My old lightsabers that come in the four team colours blue, red, yellow and green. Next to mirror sprites I also added the colours
orange and purple.
Click the image to download.
- Object: Grenade; will add mirror sprites
- Objects: Weapon Pack 1.5; planning to update
Two new backgrounds featuring two very different animation techniques. Space displays the current position of the right border; Time displays the minutes and seconds you have played on that background. Click the image to download.